Companionship and Recreational Activities in Lincoln, Franklin, Union, Madison, Fairfield, Delaware, Pickaway
Companion/ Sitter Services are designed to include provision of companionship, friendship, opportunities for socialization and most importantly, supervision of health while you’re at home.
The services include:
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support;
- Talking listening, sharing experiences,
- Playing games/cards, reading to client etc.;
- Helping keep clients in contact with family, friends and the outside world;
- Accompanying clients to recreational and/or social events;
- Assisting with plans for visits and outings;
- Writing or typing letters/correspondence;
- Organizing and reading mail;
- Planning local trips and out-of-town travel with clients;
- Teaching/performing meal planning and preparation;
- Performing light housekeeping;
- Accompanying client on walks;
- Reminding client to take medication;
- Reminding client to start or finish meals; and,
- Assisting with pet care.
**Companion/sitter services shall not include any personal or hands-On Care.
Please call American Family Home Health Agency at 614-252-4651 or email us using our contact form for further service inquiries.